Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:16:23 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Anastasia Schultz <maryk@ectaco.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Partnership

Hello,

 first let us introduce ourselves. We are the leader in the manufacture of Software and Handheld Electronic Talking Dictionaries.
 We would like to invite you to participate in our cooperation program. NO PAYMENT IS NECESSARY. Simply install our Gold Dealer's module on your site and receive a monthly check with 10%-37% ($19-$50) SALES COMMISSION.

 You have nothing to lose except the increased revenue you could earn by becoming one of our dealers! Please feel free to contact me to clarify any questions and receive our Gold Dealer's module.

Best regards,
Anastasia Schultz,
Internet Group Sales Manager,
Ectaco, Inc.,