Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:03:24 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

--ZRyEpB+iJ+qUx0kp

* Nathan Humphrey <nhumphrey@kgv.edu.hk> [20010726 09:59]: writing on the s=
ubject 'stable mailing list'
Nathan> Why am I unable to search stable mailing list?

You could ask that in -stable by subscribing to the list. It's (Free) ;-)
Anyway there's been as issue with the archives for -stable for some time
now. Keep cool. These guys give their time for Free and we cannot afford
to push them. maybe you should ask a question about what you were serching
for. Someone here might help you with it.=20

You could also consider making a db of the lists yourself for later
reference. That is what I am about to do with some SQL engine although I
still have to learn about SQL itself ;-)

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - "I think that I think, therefore I think th=
at=20
I am."=20
(contributed by Frank v Waveren)=20

--ZRyEpB+iJ+qUx0kp