Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:30:29 -0500
From:      Joseph Lephan <mystical@houston.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd not correctly monitoring cpu usage

For instance, gkrellm will not detect ANY cpu usage at all. This is driving
me nuts. I've read multiple manuals, but no where is it listed where to configure
freebsd for this porpose. I'm only guessing that my kernelconf wasn't configured
correctly, or that something is seriously wrong. BTW not only is gkrellm acting
up, but also any Wmaker dockapp, or Xcpu utility.
please help