Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2000 21:54:17 +0100
From:      320006624138-0001@t-online.de (Nils Bokermann)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPPoE (T-DSL) and POP3-Mail (failure) with NATd

Hi!

I have a FreeBSD-box which is a router/Firewall with a few clients behind.
The firewall is connected to the internet via ADSL-Link (german T-DSL). I
can do a pop-fetch from the router (independed of the mail-size) but from
the client behind, I only get "short" messages. If the message has a
certain size, after the RETR x command nothing will happen. The POP3-Server
on the other side is: +OK psi02 Solstice (tm) Internet Mail Server (tm)
POP3 2.0 at Fri, 8 Dec 2000 21:44:48 +0100 (MET).

Any ideas? Hints? What to try next? Ah, there is no probe for open socks or
ident.

Bye, Nils

P.S.: If any other mailing list is better for my question, please let me
know.
--
Nils Bokermann           /"\
Johanneswerkstr. 90      \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign