Date:      Fri, 1 Sep 2000 06:14:52 +0300
From:      Fred Souza <cseg@kronus.com.br>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPPd

Hi,

  I've read the entire pppd(8) manpage looking for an answer for this, but
  nothing about it is mentioned there.  I've just configured pppd to connect
  to my ISP, but by some reason it won't use the /etc/ppp/ip-{down,up}.

  I've tried changing file permissions, directory permissions, even changing
  the scripts, but none of those tries ended well.  Is there any issues about
  this kind of problem with pppd 2.3.5?  If so, how do I fix it?

Thanks and peace.

--
Watch your code, or it'll get you.