Date:      Fri, 17 Jul 1998 10:19:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        Gary Hall <gary.hall@mcg-graphics.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Setting up X-Windows

>From the xfree86.org website:

Information for SiS Users: Introduction
This driver was primarily written for the SiS86c201. It also works on the 202
and the 205 chips. Support for other SiS products is not available in XFree86
release 3.3.2. Drivers for the 5597/8 are currently under development and should
be available in the next release.

See http://www.xfree86.org/3.3.2/SiS.html for more details.

Patrick