Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:50:29 -0400
From:      "Isaac Waldron" <iwaldron@WPI.EDU>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   KDE not accepting passwords?

Again, I can't think of anywhere else to send this where I'll get a faster
response, so sorry for the OT.  When my screensaver in KDE 1.1.2 starts up,
I require a password to get back into the system.  Unfortunately, KDE
doesn't recognize passwords as being correctly input.  That is, even when I
type the right password, KDE still reports failed and kicks me back to a
password prompt repeatedly.

Has anyone experienced this?  Any workarounds/solutions?

Isaac Waldron
iwaldron at wpi dot edu