Date:      Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:43:20 +0700
From:      pirat <pirat@access.inet.co.th>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed: error 28 (No space left on device)

hi sirs,

many thanks indeed.
i still have that message printed out again.
where can i get such informations about kern.ipc.yyyy that you poited out ?
i mean i want to read also ( actually feel ashame for asking all the time).

some times mozilla dies with

open dsp: Device not configured
shmget: No space left on device
Size = 450 x 45
shmat: Invalid argument
Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)

like the one dies a few seconds ago.

anyway, so much thanks indeed for your kindly helps and hints.

with best regards,
psr