Date:      Sat, 14 Mar 1998 21:58:22 +0200
From:      Scott Myron <zamy27@hsonline.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   question about installing...

ok, now, I've got FreeBSD on one whole drive. my system has 2 drives on
it. now I want to install linux also to my FreeBSD drive. But as of now
I it all as one big FreeBSD partition. I don't want to lose any of my
data in freebsd(because I can't reinstall it because some how my cd's
got messed up and my computer won't read them). So can I use FIPS? and
is there a unix defragmenter? thanks...