Date:      Wed, 15 Aug 2012 17:28:40 +0100
From:      "HorseQuest USA" <horse@quest-mailer.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   www.HorseQuest.com

( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVW8-0/c.aspx )
E: enquiries@horsequest.com ( enquiries@horsequest.com )
W: HorseQuest.com ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVW8-0/c.as=
px )

15th August 2012

WOW! WHAT AN EXCITING OLYMPICS!!

The last few weeks of competitions have been truly gripping to watch, wit=
h the USA topping the medals chart with a remarkable 46 Gold, 29 Silver a=
nd 29 Bronze totalling a whopping 104 medals!

But before we all reluctantly pack away our bunting and flags we can turn=
 our attention towards the awe-inspiring Paralympics.

>From Thursday the 30th of August through to Tuesday the 4th of September =
78 horse and rider combinations will take to the fantastic Greenwich Park=
 arena for another exciting dressage competition.

Join us on Facebook ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVW9-0/c.=
aspx ) for up to the minute news and results!
For more information visit the Paralympic ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-=
X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWA-0/c.aspx ) site

Next Stop: Paralympics!

Did you know?

Visually impaired riders are permitted to use callers to help them naviga=
te around the arena.

Norway's Ann Cecile Orr rode to a whistle on her way to winning two silve=
r medals at Sydney 2000 =E2=80=93 she is totally blind.

(Source: www.London2012.com)

Welcome to HorseQuest USA, the exciting place to advertise...

HorseQuest has been the leading equine sales site in the United Kingdom (=
 http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWB-0/c.aspx ) for the last 1=
0 years and with HorseQuest Australia ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3=
-759ZZ6-CUVWC-0/c.aspx ) and New Zealand ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X=
5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWD-0/c.aspx ) becoming the place to advertise in the Southe=
rn Hemisphere, we are now delighted to announce the arrival or HorseQuest=
 USA ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVW8-0/c.aspx )!

FREE ADVERTISING!

To give you the chance to trial HorseQuest with no obligation or outlay, =
log on now to HorseQuest.com ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-C=
UVW8-0/c.aspx ) and place your advert free of charge!*
(*limited period only)

Advertise anything equestrian related =E2=80=93 Barn pages ( http://quest=
-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWE-0/c.aspx ) available - All currently F=
REE!
Advertising is simple...
( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWF-0/c.aspx )

( advertise@horsequest.com )

ONLINE ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWF-0/c.aspx )

Via our easy to use online Step-by-Step process!

Register HERE ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWF-0/c.aspx )=

EMAIL ( advertise@horsequest.com )

Simply email your advert and we will do the rest!

advertise@horsequest.com ( advertise@horsequest.com )

Got a Question?

Drop us an email and we will help in any way we can!

enquiries@horsequest.com ( enquiries@horsequest.com?subject=3DGot%20a%20Q=
uestion%3F )

( enquiries@horsequest.com )

( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVW9-0/c.aspx )

Join us on Facebook for all the latest updates and competitions

CURRENTLY ON HORSEQUEST...

STAKATO
FANCY HUNTER

Hanoverian, Dapple grey, Gelding, 5 years, 16.3hh

Will be the 3'6" winner!!

Quiet with little to no prep to get to the show ring

Beautiful mover and jumper, huge step, and no spook!

READ MORE... ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWG-0/c.aspx )

STUNNING LOW LEVEL EVENT PACKER!
"DOUBLE RIVERS 2 COOL"

Thoroughbred, Bright bay, Gelding, 11 years, 16.2hh

"Heffe=E2=80=9D is a 2001 gelding who has competed successfully through t=
he CCI 2-star level, and two times at NAJYRC

He really knows his job and does it well

Extremely fancy and well-broke on the flatVery uncomplicated and fun to j=
ump!!

READ MORE... ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWH-0/c.aspx )

EYE CATCHING TRAKEHNER
3RD LEVEL DRESSAGE GELDING

Trakehner, Grey, Gelding, 9 years

Friedrich does 3rd level dressage and also does some jumping - He is a st=
unning horse to look at and loves to pleaseHe is a very willing horse. Fr=
ed is very friendly, sturdy and good looking. He is a head turner!

Fred is 100% sound and requires no maintenance- no supplements, special s=
hoeing, or injections

READ MORE... ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWI-0/c.aspx )

BIG MOVING OLDENBURG / TB FILLYCOMING 3 YEARS OLD, EXCELLENT HINDLEG

Oldenburg, Chestnut, Filly, 3 years, 15.1 hands

Fairy Tale is coming 3 years old 2012

Excellent gaits, very athletic fillyBy Furst Impression

Suitable prospect for Dressage, eventing, jumpers etc

READ MORE... ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWJ-0/c.aspx )

81 MAGNIFICENT ACRES WITH FABULOUS VIEWS

Magnificent 81 acres of rolling hills with fabulous views - Historic 1830=
 stone farmhouse needing renovation - Build your dream house on the hill =
and use farmhouse as tenant house, or if you are handy, remodel the farmh=
ouse

New well in 2007, water tested and septic serviced September 2010

Over 50 tillable acres, currently leased to local farmer

READ MORE... ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWK-0/c.aspx )

EXTREMELY FLASHY NEAR LEOPARD KNABSTRUPPER COLT
Warmblood, Colt, 16.1 hands

Knabstrupper 2012-6/16 bay near leopard colt with 4 white socks and a bla=
ze

By Knabstrupper Colorado Skrodstrup and out of BWP Select mare Fascinatio=
n ES, this combination promises talent, beauty and ridability

Substantial colt is beautifully balanced and has the jaw dropping WOW fac=
tor sure to get you noticed

READ MORE... ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWL-0/c.aspx )

COUNTY CONNECTION DRESSAGE SADDLEHARD TO FIND NARROW WIDTH

County Connection dressage saddle: 2005, 18", narrow tree with skid row p=
anels

This lovely saddle is in great conditionIt originally had point billets, =
which the County representative repositioned as regularbillets at my requ=
est

You can have your saddler easily return them to the point billet placing =
if you prefer

READ MORE... ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWM-0/c.aspx )

PRE RIDDEN HORSE

Andalusian / PRE, Grey, Gelding, 5 years, 15.3 hands

PRE ridden horse, full papers, directly from the breeder for sale

Well ridden, stable and easy to ride
Very functional, skills for dressage

For amateur or competition

READ MORE... ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWN-0/c.aspx )

CAMPINA GRANDE

Dutch Warmblood, Grey, Mare, 6 years

Fantastic eye-catcher! Lovely mare of great pedigree ready to win 130 cla=
sses!

Suitable for any amateur, brave, easy going - Good vet check

More than 40 other horses for sale on our web site:
www.exclusive-horses.eu!!

READ MORE... ( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWO-0/c.aspx )

( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVW8-0/c.aspx )

Circulate your advert internationally by displaying it on our successful =
sister sites as well.

Please email us ( enquiries@horsequest.com ) for more details...
( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWB-0/c.aspx )

( http://quest-mailer.com/1E0G-X5R3-759ZZ6-CUVWC-0/c.aspx )