Date:      Sat, 8 Sep 2007 15:05:03 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Bahman M." <b.movaqar@adempiere.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ADSL Bandwidth Monitoring

Get a personal website from the ISP

Upload a file to the personal webserver

Download the file from the personal webserver.

If the bandwidth isn't what it's supposed to be, then
have the ISP call the local telephone company and have
that company check to see that your modem is training at
the correct rate.

adsl modems will train at lower speeds if there is
trouble with the phone line.

Ted