Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 1996 17:48:58 -0700 (MST)
From:      Softweyr LLC <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        kline@tera.com (Gary Kline)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multi-media app runs out of forking capabilities

I had recently blathered:

% Frankly, I'm almost embarrassed I didn't think of this.  I'm *supposed*
% to be a UNIX "expert," after all.  ;^)

To which Gary Kline replied:

> 		I've been at this for years and years myself.
> 		It's nice to be able to ask for help through a
> 		list like  this and get the benefit of
> 		others' experience and savvy.   Instead of
> 		pounding head-against-wall for days or weeks!
> 		I appreciate your help.  This *is* the UNIX way....

Yes, this *is* the UNIX way, isn't it?  Glad I could be of help,
I'm just returning some of the help I've received here over the
years.

The FreeBSD slogan for '97:

	"It takes a (global) village to support an OS..."

flames >> "Hilary Clinton <root@whitehouse.gov>"  ;^)