Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 1999 07:04:24 -0700
From:      "Dan O'Connor" <dan@jgl.reno.nv.us>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>, "David B. Aas" <dave@ciminot.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Hardware compatibility?

Yes, I see in the latest LINT that "vector wdintr" is indeed no longer
there...

As soon as I get some time, I need to do a really good cleaning--my
/etc/rc.conf is still the full-blown version, and I still have an rc.local
to start daemons with!!!

--Dan

**  The thing I like most about Windows 98 is...
**  You can download FreeBSD with it!