Date:      Mon, 03 Nov 2014 18:41:23 -0600
From:      The BSD Dreamer <beastie@tardisi.com>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Still segfault at start

I had PR 191465, where I submitted a patch to get -fno-omit-frame-pointer to
get injected into the compile (as something makes it disappear from the
toplevel Makefile.)  But, what was committed wasn't my patch, and the option
doesn't show up in my build log of libexecinfo.

At home I'm stuck with a working version 35, after I had forced a recompile of
all its dependencies with gcc48 (ahead of it becoming default....)  Still
segfaulted.  Then I looked at libexecinfo, and forcing -fno-omit-frame-pointer
in ...and suddenly chrome started.  So I submitted the PR of what I had done.

But, then I got busy, so only work machine was getting updates....and it got
up to 37 before it stopped.  And, then what used to work is now also segfaulting.

But, noticed on the weekend that libexecinfo versions didn't match between
work and home.

Have been trying to get it built through poudriere at home....along with other
patches I've been working on.  But, then decided to try a clean poudriere
setup on work machine.... in watching it I noticed its libexecinfo build
didn't match the build at home (work uses just portsnap, home goes through
portshaker to merge in the various things I'm working on....aka
https://github.com/TheDreamer/beastie-work...though I haven't push commits up
in a while....)

Though getting it back in, doesn't seem to have helped...yet.  Probably need
to backout some of the compiler overrides on chromium?