Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:11:12 -0800
From:      <nathan@corp.wac.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   notebook/laptop

 freebsd-mobile,

   hi everyone, im about to purchase a laptop and would like to know if
anyone has any links, input, or
 ideas of what to get. i've seen a couple of websites with some reviews and
have read up one the PAO site
 for release info and supported hardware. but im still hanging on the
question "what is the best for the money, and
 what will give me less hassle for the money?". if you have any ideas or
information for me to research on that'd
 be great. thanks for the information/help in advance!

 nathan@corp.wac.com