Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:56:38 -0500
From:      Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
To:        Ben <ben@cahostnet.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: virtual hosting

cgi scripts??  try http://httpd.apache.org/docs/howto/cgi.html
if you're looking for something else give me an example of what you
want to do...

Daniel Frazier  <dfrazier@magpage.com>   Tel:  302-239-5900 Ext. 231
Systems Administrator                     Fax:  302-239-3909
MAGPAGE, We Power the Internet           WWW:  http://www.magpage.com/

        - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.