Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 1995 09:32:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jfieber@cs.smith.edu (John Fieber)
To:        jkh@freebsd.org (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Calling all hackers - it's time to unite!

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:
> Yes, that's over two thousand readers that we know about, and it
> doesn't even begin to try and estimate the number of USENET readers or
> the readers on exploder mailing lists.

And don't forget our humble little WWW server.  In the last 20
days it has seen visits from 5150 *unique* hosts; no telling how
many unique users.  On average, it responds to about 250 requests
per hour.

-john

PS: I'm moving to Bloomington Indiana in August.  Any FreeBSD
junkies there?  (I know there must be from the WWW server
logs...)

=== jfieber@cs.smith.edu ========== Come up and be a kite!  --K. Bush ===