Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 16:57:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Mike Del <repenting@hotmail.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I need some help with my pccard.

On Wed, 13 May 1998, Mike Del wrote:

> I was wondering if somone could help me out, I am having problems
> getting FreeBSD 2.2.5 to get my Xircom CreditCard Modem Cm-56T pccard to
> work. Below has more information, I hope someone can help :)
> When I changed the line card "Xircom" "CreditCard Modem CM-56T"
> to card "Xircom" "CreditCard Ethernet" I got a message couldn't find
> Xircom in database(or something like that).

Sigh.  You've sent this message five or six times and have gotten no
reply; that should hint to you that NO ONE KNOWS THE ANSWER.

1.  Xircom Ethernet hardware is not supported since Xircom refuses to give
    out the specs.
2.  Do other modems work properly in your machine? On my Digital HiNote
    575 it crashes the system when I put *any* modem in it since it's a
    CardBus chip driver issue.