Date:      Sat, 14 Mar 1998 22:29:09 -0600
From:      Glenn Johnson <gljohns@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   setting up a primary DNS

At my place of work we are changing our ISP within the next 60 days. Our
current ISP is doing our DNS but we would like to have our own DNS machines on
our network in the future. Of course, these DNS machines would be running
FreeBSD. Would there be any problems if I set up my DNS machines now and
brought them online while our current ISP is doing our DNS? I am referring to
problems with SOA and zone information, delegation, etc.? Thanks.
--
Glenn Johnson
gljohns@bellsouth.net