Date:      Sat, 06 Feb 1999 08:46:40 -0800
From:      Raymond <mingr@interchange.ubc.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   process state

Hi there,

I am just wondering if there is info about the process state.  I am
doing a school project which my focus is on how FreeBSD is dealing with
the process scheduling and context switching as well as the priority
schema.  I was trying to use the search engine on the net in the
official site, but I could only find very limited information. Could you
direct me how I could obtain relavant information?

Thanks,

Raymond Xie