Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:19:06 +0300
From:      "Toomas Aas" <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>
To:        "Alvaro Rosales R." <aran80@wintersperu.com.pe>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dump problem in FreeBSD 4.6---Help needed

Hi!

> Hello, I have noticed that the system FreeBSD 4.6 sends emails to root
> everyday giving information of the system. can you tell me where can I
> configure the time it sends this mails to root ??

These mails are a by-product of FreeBSD's periodic maintenance tasks
(man periodic). These tasks are run from cron. You could change the
time they are run at, which would also change the time when the mails
are sent.
--
Toomas Aas | toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* ROM BASIC ERROR: Computer not found.