Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 1996 17:06:26 -0600
From:      "Allen Hyer" <allenh@wtrt.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 2 questions

Boy, somedays nothing seems to go right.  I posted this message to
freebsd-questions, only to realize later that I hadn't subscribed to that
list :)  I have since subscribed, if there has been any replies, could
someone please forward them to me?

Thanks,
Allen Hyer
System Administrator
West Texas Rural Telephone

----------
> From: Allen Hyer <allenh@wtrt.net>
> To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
> Subject: 2 questions
> Date: Monday, November 25, 1996 1:52 PM
>
> I have a FreeBSD box running 2.1.5-RELEASE.  I have two questions:
>
> 1.  I have 2 tcp/ip networks on my physical lan.  I would like the
FreeBSD
> box to be able to "see" both networks.  I do NOT want it to route packets
> between them, I just want it to have an ip address from both networks.
Do