Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:22:22 -0400
From:      User & Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        parv <parv_@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: using xconsole with startx

	I uncommmented this line and I'm still getting the same message.  This would make sense as
the permissions are read write for root only, not for normal users.  The only way I have seen
this done is through the use of xdm and a Give Take console script.  I suppose I could mirror
this functionality somehow in my .xinitrc file.  Thanks.

Ian

As it was put forth by parv on Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 04:56:30PM -0400...