Date:      Sun, 1 Aug 1999 10:02:39 -0500
From:      "Mark Einreinhof" <montana1@home.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Games with NAT/IPFilter

Set this to IPFilter mail list also...

How do I setup NAT/IPFilter so that I can play multiplayer Age of Empires on
my Win98 box behind the FreeBSD3.2 box? I can log into MSN Game Zone and
chat with the guys, no problem. When whoever is hosting the game launches, I
get the launch command but never get to the game. Do I do some redirect
stuff on ports/protos? I don't understand redirects fully yet, examples
please.

FreeBSD box=
IPF-3.2.11beta12
Firewall-pass all for now