Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 15:13:44 -0500
From:      Jeremy Porter <jerry@freeside.fc.net>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problem capturing video with BT848/Haughpage Win/Tv

I've gotten my system to be able to display video in a window
with fxtv, but I can't seem to save data.  This system is a
AMD K5-133 and doesn't have a lot of horsepower, but that
doesn't seem to be the problem.  The save image feature doesn't
work it reports "No frozen image".  The freeze image button doesn't
seem to matter here.
It looks like this error is generated in TVActionSaveImageAction,
but this just appears to be a symptom of freeze image not working
correctly.
I'm running int 16bpp right now, and am going to try 24bpp and
see if that helps, but if people have seen this before I'd like
to hear about it.

---
Jeremy Porter, Freeside Communications, Inc.      jerry@fc.net
PO BOX 80315 Austin, Tx 78708  |  512-458-9810
http://www.fc.net