Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 22:15:16 -0500
From:      Alan Weber <aaweber@austin.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Cookbook

On Thu, Apr 29, 1999 at 09:55:33PM -0500, Alan Weber wrote:
I have made some further revisions to my cook book sample. Thanks to all
reviewers to date. I have added a references section that will list manual
pages and web sites. The pages for all but the dialup gateway are still
skeletal. Please review the dialup gateway for structure, the content is
still not complete. If I do not get any more significant comments I will
detail the dialup gateway for final review.

The cook book can be seen at

http://home.austin.rr.com/aaweber/CookBook/cookbook.html

--
When I was a kid I had to rub sticks together to multiply and divide numbers.
A calculator was a job description.