Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:15:58 -0600
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Sven Giersig <smg@weird.dnsalias.org>
Cc:        freebsd-security <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: listrl0: no memory for tx

I have seen similar messages on an NFS server that was
extremely overloaded.  I did a few sysctl tweaks to the tcp
window sizes and such, and a few other things, so the
machine could keep up with the hundreds of P4's beating the
crud out of it.  If it's your firewall, I'd be looking at it
with a fine toothed comb right now.

Eric