Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:02:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        legg@iastate.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

The 3Com 3C905B and C should be auto-detected when the rest of the PCI
devices are scanned. The device is ``xl'' and since it uses the MII bus,
it will require any MII devices in the kernel (in case you choose to
customize the kernel in any way).

// Linh Pham
//
// Proud supporter of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
// FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org
// OpenBSD - http://www.openbsd.org

/*	"Oregon, n.:
		Eighty billion gallons of water