Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 1996 07:23:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Keith Mitchell <kmitch@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sig 11's on current

> Failing system:
>
> Digital, true Pentium 75MHZ, OC to 90MHZ (since forever with lots of cooling),
> 8MB RAM, NO L2 CACHE (boy was I green when I bought this system :-( ), Noname
> MoBo, Phoenix BIOS, Acculogic PPort20 (NCR53C825) SCSI ctrl, 1GB Seagate Hawk.

My failing system is:

Pentium 100, 16MB RAM.  I am however running AcceleratedX which seems to
be occupying abou 8-10 megs resident.

BTW, I am still having these problems with -current as of 3/6/96 approx
0700EST.  I did see one vm fix go in here that was supposed to fix this
problem (I think) and it didn't seem to do any good.

--
Keith Mitchell            |      The real danger is not that computers will
Chesapeake/Blacksburg VA  |      begin to think like men, but that men will