Date:      Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:18:30 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FA410TX no longer works as of 4.3-RELEASE

In message <3B3B5740.50205@quack.kfu.com> Nick Sayer writes:
: The upshot is that the old FA410TX that I used to use no longer works.
:
: The symptoms are that the link lights blink on and off and I get 'device
: timeout'. This happens no matter which machine I plug the card into.

You need fa-select to make this work in 4.3.

This is one of my in flight entertainments if I can get NetBSD checked
out.  They did the mii attachment a little better than we did and it
is likely going to be suitible for inclusion in -stable.  With luck,
we'll have it in place by the end of usenix.

Warner