Date:      Fri, 22 May 1998 12:48:46 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
To:        Jacques Hugo <jacques@wired.ctech.ac.za>
Cc:        Andrew MacIntyre <andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: watch or monitor program?

Jacques Hugo wrote:

> Andrew MacIntyre wrote:
>
> > > man -k watch (on bsdi 2.1)
> > >
> > > watch (1) - watch a program with update intervals
> >
> > is top any help?
>
> Yes, fbsd has the watch command.  However, you have to
> recompile your kernel with
>         pseudo-device   snp     3

	While we always appreciate help answering -questions it's important
that the help is accurate. In this case the original poster specifically
stated that he wasn't referring to something like the freebsd watch
command.

Thanks,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
***   Proud designer and maintainer of one of the world's largest