Date:      Fri, 01 Jun 2001 00:53:06 GMT
From:      Brent Rector <brent@justbrent.net>
To:        <js43064n@stmail.pace.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: What is the minimum requirements for FreeBSD?

That hardware configuration will more than amply run FreeBSD, the only=20=

thing you may want to do is bump up the ram to 128 if you are going to b=
e=20
running X-Windows, KDE etc..

Brent=20

On 5/31/01, 5:41:12 PM, "Jonathan Slivko" <js43064n@stmail.pace.edu> wro=
te=20
regarding What is the minimum requirements for FreeBSD?: