Date:      Sat, 20 Jun 1998 09:10:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mostyn Lewis <mrl@teleport.com>
To:        leo@talcom.net (Leo Papandreou)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Symbios 53C876 scsi controller

For what it's worth, I have a Diamond Fireport Dual which
has a symbios SYM53C876 on it.
It runs fine with a variety of SCSI devices under 2.2.6.

The probe sees it as two 53c875 devices.

 ncr0 <ncr 53c875 fast20 wide scsi> rev 20 int a irq 10 on pci0:12:0
 ncr0 waiting for scsi devices to settle

 ncr1 <ncr 53c875 fast20 wide scsi> rev 20 int a irq 10 on pci0:12:1
 ncr1 waiting for scsi devices to settle

Regards,
Mostyn