Date:      Mon, 1 Feb 2016 08:35:24 -0500
From:      Paul Pathiakis <pathiaki2@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Easiest way to watch Netflix in FreeBSD?

You MAY have luck with the user agent switcher.  Search in Firefox
addons and, once installed, download from:

http://techpatterns.com/forums/about304.html

There's a major set of extensions to make the browser identify itself as
any number of OS and browser identities.  I don't have time to test and
find out what works.  (What's really annoying is that they are detecting
for browsers at all.  It's HTML5 which is supposed to be fully
independent.)  Please let the list know if you find anything that works. :-)

P.