Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2001 19:01:50 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Philip M. Gollucci" <philip@p6m7g8.com>
To:        bsd-freak@mbox.com.au
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IP Traffic monitoring

Try /usr/ports/net/ntop it generates a top like output.  It is console
based, and runs in promiscuous mode.  I believe it does _exactly_ what you
are looking for.

Philip M. Gollucci (p6m7g8)
Web-site    : http://www.p6m7g8.com
E-mail      : gollucci@wam.umd.edu
              Philip@p6m7g8.com
Phone       : 301.249.6261 (Home)
              301.314.3118 (College)
Major       : Computer Science
Minor       : Classical & Jazz Performance
Current Job : Science, Discovery, & the Universe Webmaster
Resume      : http://www.wam.umd.edu/~gollucci/resume.html

Windows 98:
        useless extension to a minor patch release for
        32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a
        16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system
        originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor,
        written by a 2-bit company that can't stand for
        1 bit of competition.