Date:      Fri, 07 Apr 2000 16:17:26 -0400
From:      William Freeman <wdf@picusnet.com>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: backspace key in Vi(m) under Xterm

--------------9049E13B1267391BF1B4C880

I'm not giving up so quickly.  I can  make Emacs do all kinds of stuff,
but it's just principal

--
William D. Freeman (wdf@picusnet.com)
http://members.xoom.com/EvilGNU

--------------9049E13B1267391BF1B4C880

I'm not giving up so quickly.&nbsp; I can&nbsp; make Emacs do all kinds
of stuff, but it's just principal
in
Phone: +1 510 486-8634</blockquote>

<pre>--&nbsp;