Date:      Sun, 5 Jun 2005 19:41:28 +0200
From:      "Avinash Piare" <avinash@piare.org>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?'Bj=F6rn_K=F6nig'?= <bkoenig@cs.tu-berlin.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: mysql4x-server marked as broken ?

I'm sorry for the confusion; i don't want MySQL 4.0 & 4.1 installed
simultaneously. Ik tried 4.0 and because is got the error "... Marked as
broken... " i tried 4.1
I'm aware of the fact that it's not a good idea to install 4.0 & 4.1 and
make them run simultaneously.

I'm trying your suggestion and it seems to be working, the package is =
being
fetched and the make had begun.

I forgot to mention that i'm wokring in 5.4 AMD64, maybe that would =
help. I
can't understand why, with the latest build, the mysql4x-server would be
marked as broken.

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll run some tests this during this week.

Regards,

Avinash