Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 1998 14:20:08 -0600
From:      "Juan Vazquez" <jvaz@hiline.net>
To:        <ache@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: netscape-communicator-4.04

Hello.
Name is Juan. I'm Trying to setup Netscape Communicator 4.04 under
FreeBSD 2.2.5. It Downloaded ok and aparently installed ok. But when
i try to run netscape from a terminal window under X. I get the following
error:
exec: /usr/local/lib/netscape/communicator-4.04.bin: permission denied

Could there be some permissions that were not set correctly during
installation.
Please advice what could be wrong. And were do i need to check.

Thanks for your help.

Juan Vazquez Jr.                         jvazquez@jvaz.com       Home
Email.
2404 Rockwell Dr.                       wp4bzn@jvaz.com