Date:      7 Aug 1996 10:20:40 +0200
From:      "Stefan Bethke" <stefan@Promo.DE>
To:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Cc:        "Julian Elischer" <julian@freefall.freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: I have 3 patches

> I'd like to submit and check in 2 pathches.
> they add functionality to inetd and ftpd$

> Basically they allow each to run against a single interface.
> This allows a machine to present totally different services on the
> inside and outside of  a firewall system.

Very nice, I was waiting for for such functionality.

I've looked into named a while ago to do the same (split-horizon for =
internal/external), but it didn't become clear how to do it; maybe =
someone could provide a patch to limit the ports named bind()s to or give =
me a hint where to look in named?

Stefan Bethke

--
Promo Datentechnik      |  Tel. +49-40-431360-0
+ Systemberatung GmbH   |  Fax. +49-40-431360-60