Date:      Fri, 11 Dec 1998 23:30:05 -0500
From:      Steve Revilak <revilak@umbsky.cc.umb.edu>
To:        Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Handbook

>NetBSD and FreeBSD are very similar modulo architecture support.
>Most of the book will be relevant.
>
>Also see the 4.4BSD series from ORA.
>
>Dan

Dan,

	Thanks for the quick response.  However, I do have one bit of bad
news.  I recently got a catalog from ORA.  I didn't see the 4.4 BSD docs in
there, so I sent a correspondence to them, inquiring about it.  Turns out
that they discontinued it and their BSD line is now 'out of print'.

Cheers!

Steve Revilak
revilak@umbsky.cc.umb.edu