Date:      Sun, 25 Oct 1998 08:20:55 -0600 (CST)
From:      Licia <licia@o-o.org>
To:        David Greenman <dg@root.com>
Cc:        John Cavanaugh <john@bang.rain.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: another record

Perhaps they could be encouraged, in exchange for this service from Walnut
Creek, to add more formal support for FreeBSD to their products?

On Sat, 24 Oct 1998, David Greenman wrote:

>    I'm not sure what we're going to do about the games demos. It really
> bothers me that game companies are getting so much of our bandwidth to
> promote their products, while leaving WC CDROM to pay the bill.
>
> -DG
>
> David Greenman
> Co-founder/Principal Architect, The FreeBSD Project

[ licia@o-o.org ]  [ http://www.o-o.org/ ]  [ IrcNick : Licia ]
[ A happy user of FreeBSD : http://www.freebsd.org/           ]
[ Why crawl through windows when you can walk through a door? ]
[ This user boycotts all Microsoft products and services      ]