Date:      Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:24:45 -0800
From:      "Mark Holloway" <mholloway@flashmail.com>
To:        "Alpha FreeBSD" <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   STB GLyder TX Gold

Has anyone tried using the STB GLyder TX Gold video card (uses 500TX Gold
chip) with FreeBSD?

Here is the rumor/synopsis under Linux: With Metrolink's Metro-X server
under Linux Alpha it works fine as long as the card is in one of the two
64-bit slots (on a 500a PWS).  Under Xfree86 some say it works some say it
doesn't.  I don't know if it's a Linux thing or an X thing, but just thought
I'd ask..as I'm going to install FreeBSD on my Alpha 500a PWS shortly!

Thanks,
Mark