Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 00:24:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Ken Seggerman <suleyman@echonyc.com>
To:        Harry Woodward-Clarke <Harry.Woodward-Clarke@s1.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: can't install StarOffice5.1 on 3.3

Hello Harry:

Thank you for the reply. I tried removing "linux" from the catagoires and
that removed one obstacle.

Now it stops a little further along in the Makefile:

*** Error code 1 (ignored)
chmod: /usr/local/Office51/lib/libofa517li.so: Not a directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.

presumably at the line:
        @${CHMOD} 100755 ${PREFIX}/Office51/lib/libofa517li.so

I do not have the expertise to debug a Makefile.

So close, yet so far.

Who did you call for help, Sun or an expert on FreeBSD or Linux?

thanks,

Ken Seggerman