Date:      Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:09:21 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        <Tm4528@aol.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Supermicro Hardware and FreeBSD

It's not a question of not having contacts.  It's a question of
actually defining the problem in a way that a developer can get
a fix on it.

Currently, this is done with the PR mechanism on FreeBSD.org.  Doing
a search of this shows only PR i386/72579, which claims FreeBSD 4.X
doesen't work at all on this chipset, which is contrary to what the
OP was saying.

I would assume if the OP actually read the instructions in the handbook
about how to go about filing a good bug report that they might possibly
get some assistance.

Ted