Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:53:15 -0600
From:      Eric F Crist <ecrist@adtechintegrated.com>
To:        FreeBSD questions List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   continued make world problems...

--Boundary-02=_g7aNAt9WgjiedXp

Hello list.

I've managed to get cvsup working (after my botched make world and a power=
=20
failure a couple days ago).  I deleted the /usr/src tree, and the /usr/obj=
=20
tree and tried to complete a make world afterwards.  No matter what I do, I=
=20
get the following error after 2 hours of a make world:

btxld -v -E 0x2000 -f bin=20
=2Db /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/boot/i386/boot2/  ../btx/btx/btx -l boot2.ldr -o=
=20
boot2.ld -P 1 boot2.bin
btxld: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/boot/i386/boot2.
*** Error code 1

etc.

What do I need to do to fix this.  I cannot get this to go away with the ti=
ny=20
bit of knowledge I have.  Please help.  :(

TIA
=2D-=20
Eric F Crist
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc