Date:      Sat, 03 May 2008 16:11:36 -0700
From:      Frank Mayhar <frank@exit.com>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Using Linux Nero port in FreeBSD 6.

I've been trying to make this work and it never can seem to find the
device.  It's a DVD writer on /dev/cd0 (connected via USB so it's using
the SCSI-like interface) and /dev/pass0.  I've tried every combination I
can think of of pointing /compat/linux/dev/<something> to
either /dev/cd0 or /dev/pass0, to no avail.  The best I've received is
the ktrace showing it getting ENOTTY (inappropriate ioctl for device).

Hints?  Suggestions?
--
Frank Mayhar frank@exit.com     http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting                 http://www.gpsclock.com/