Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:59:28 -0700
From:      "Aram Compeau" <aram@tibco.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VIA EPIA mobo ethernet connection time out weirdness

Hi again,

answered my own question, e-mailing for the archives.

If you turn on IPv6 during the install to mess around with it, and then
use /stand/sysinstall to turn it off, you'd better double-check your
rc.conf file to confirm sysinstall *really* removed it. With IPv6 set to
"NO", the problem disappeared.

Cheers,

Aram