Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:35:15 -0800
From:      <nathan@corp.wac.com>
To:        "Alfred Perlstein" <bright@mu.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: notebook/laptop

 Alfred,

  thanks for the info. i've talked to several people about this same topic
and they've all said dell as well.
 they're not too bad on the affordable side either. that might be something
i'll go for. i was also thinking on
 the higher end pricing maybe a vaio or fujitsu lifebook? but i've not found
anything to say yes or no on the
 support of those two? any ideas?

   nathan@corp.wac.com