Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:52:13 -0700
From:      "Shane" <shane@cyberport.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Please Help!!

I have been trying to get FreeBSD to coexist on my PC with WindowsX. The
problem that I am having is that I installed FreeBSD first and then during
the installation partitioned the drives so that I have a DOS drive and a
FreeBSD drive. However, no matter what I do the computer will NOT boot into
DOS. I get the options,

F1: DOS
F2: FreeBSD

Default: F1

yet FreeBSD still boots. How do I reformat my drive? I would like to try and
partition the drive from DOS, and then install windows, then FreeBSD as your
FAQ's suggest. Or is there another way? Is there something I'm missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shane