Date:      Sun, 21 Nov 2010 14:50:51 +0100
From:      Matthias Andree <mandree@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   devel/dconf does not support parallel builds

>Submitter-Id:	current-users
>Originator:	Matthias Andree
>Confidential:	no
>Synopsis:	devel/dconf does not support parallel builds
>Severity:	non-critical
>Priority:	low
>Category:	ports
>Class:		sw-bug
>Release:	FreeBSD 8.1-STABLE amd64
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD apollo.emma.line.org 8.1-STABLE FreeBSD 8.1-STABLE #36: Sun Nov 7 16:50:35 CET 2010 toor@apollo.emma.line.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC amd64

devel/dconf does not support parallel builds.

I have marked the package MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE for the nonce so that we do
not break hundreds of unattended builds with FORCE_MAKE_JOBS after the
recent GNOME 2.32 upgrade.

In the long run, the upstream maintainers should see to the build system
so that devel/dconf supports parallel builds.  Unfortunately, I
currently lack the time to look deeper into this.